The Larkspur Library will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 am to 5 pm. The doors will be locked when the Library hits our capacity limit.
What is Limited Library Services?
Patron will have 30 minutes to come inside the library to:
- Pick Up Holds
- Browse the new books
- Browse the Library Collections
- Public Computer Access
No reference services will be available on these days unless you schedule an appointment ahead of time. Stay tuned for more details.
What’s Different about the Library?
- Library capacity is 14 people
- Library entrance has been moved to the Children’s Door
- Reading Room transformed into a little display space
- No seating available
- No public bathrooms
- Second self-checkout in the Children’s Room
- Hold Shelves Moved to Children’s Room by the entrance
- Masks should be worn at all times. (We're requiring patrons to continue to wear masks inside the library due to the high number of children who frequent the library and are not vaccinated.)
- Continue to maintain a 6 ft social distance from others in the library.
- No curbside service on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Curbside Services Continues Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday
Curbside service will continue to be 12-4 pm Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
As we have more staff come on board and COVID restrictions change, we will begin to expand our open days.