The Larkspur Library will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 am to 5 pm. The doors will be locked when the Library hits our capacity limit.
What is Limited Library Services?
Patron will have 15 minutes to come inside the library to:
- Pick Up Holds
- Browse the new books
- Browse the Library Collections
- Public Computer Access
No reference services will be available on these days unless you schedule an appointment a head of time. Stay tuned for more details.
What’s Different about the Library?
- Library capacity is 14 people
- Library entrance has been moved to the Children’s Door
- Reading Room transformed to a little display space
- No seating available
- No public bathrooms
- Second self-check out in the Children’s Room
- Hold Shelves Moved to Children’s Room by entrance
- Masks should be worn at all times.
- Continue to maintain 6 ft social distance from others in the library.
- No curbside service on Tuesdays & Thursday.
Curbside Services Continues Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday
Curbside service will continue to be 12-4 pm Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
As we have more staff come on board and COVID restrictions change, we will begin to expand our open days.