This talk is dedicated to all of us who want to find more confidence and inner strength when facing conflict, whether interacting with a coworker or someone we love at home who sometimes gets angry. This discussion will focus on The Five Secrets of Effective Communication ( David Burns, CBT) for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back down when confronted with difficult conversations.
Find out how to:
· Reveal and develop inner strengths to be in the present.
· Develop a compassionate role toward yourself and others
· Connect to a deeper part of oneself and others
· Develop your professional voice (Your ability to negotiate in any given situation, no matter how difficult)
· Connect to like-minded individuals, in a nurturing environment, while having fun in the process.
Ilene Wolf, LMFT, RDT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over 25 years, graduated from UC Berkeley and trained at Stanford University in Advanced Applications of Cognitive Therapy with David Burns, MD. Ilene is the director of the Drama Therapy Institute. She has a private practice in Brief Solution-focused Therapy in San Francisco and Mill Valley.