Resale Inspection Report
Requests for a City of Larkspur resale report and inspection may be filed and paid for online in eTRAKiT. Or, you may drop off or mail the form below with a check.
Resale Inspections are required for residential properties located in Larkspur and the areas of the Greenbrae neighborhood that are in Larkspur’s jurisdiction. Click here for a list of City of Larkspur Streets
- Email to Building@cityoflarkspur.org and pay by Visa or MasterCard over phone or mail in a check.
- mail the application and check payment to City Hall, 400 Magnolia Ave., Larkspur 94939 Attn.: Building Department.
- drop off the application and check into the brown metal box attached to the wall located to the right of City Hall’s front door.
- The property owner information including phone number and email are required on the application.
Once the application and fee are completed, you can schedule an appointment and the Inspector will conduct an onsite inspection of the property.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11:00 am and noon.
- Fridays between 10 am and 11 am.
Residential properties (condominiums excepted) are also required to obtain a Fire Department inspection:
- Contact Central Marin Fire Department https://centralmarinfire.org/resale to schedule the Fire Department Resale Inspection.
- The one-hour time window is when the Inspector will arrive a more specific time will not be provided.
- The Inspector will not be able to call or be reached on the day of the inspection as the Inspector is in the field.
- Individual times within that hour cannot be provided.
- You will receive email confirmation of the day, date, and time window for the inspection.
- Fire Resale Inspection is required https://centralmarinfire.org/resale
- The report is usually issued within one week of the inspection day.
- Multiple inspections on the same day cannot be accommodated for a single agent.
- It is not possible to coordinate more than one inspection at different locations. If you want more than one inspection on one day then there will need to different individuals to meet the Inspector.