Fixing Our Roads
The Larkspur Street Repair and Essential Services Measure
Summer 2021 Pavement Project
- Paving Schedule updated online: Click here
- 2021 Pavement Project - This is the third project in the Measure B paving plan. The plans are available for viewing here: Group 3 Paving Plans
- Project Schedule - Construction will tentatively occur between July - September. A street by street project schedule will be available at the end of June. Click the link to view the list of streets on this year's paving schedule: 2021 Streets to be paved
- Updated Letter to Residents and List of Roads to be Paved - Coming Soon
- RVSD Letter to Residents on Affected Roads
Fixing Our Roads FAQ's
Need more Information?
If you need additional information regarding Measure B, please contact the City at 415-496-2401, or email email@example.com.
Please also feel free to contact the Public Works department directly at 415-927-507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Feedback? Concerns?
For more information about this year's paving project, please contact Alvin Tan, Project Manager, at 415-496-2403 or email@example.com.
Project-Related Documents for FY 2019-20 Measure B Group 2 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
The following project-related construction documents are available for viewing. Please note that due to large file sizes, you may experience longer loading times.
Road Repairs Recently Completed
Moratorium Street List
The following list and map identify the street repairs recently completed. This list also serves as the City's moratorium street list. Per the Larkspur Municipal Code §15.32.070, no excavation or pavement cutting shall be permitted on newly paved roads for a period of five years.
Your Patience is Appreciated!
We want to repair every road in Larkspur, but that will take time and money. In a given year, roads are selected by evaluating:
Thank you for your support and continued patience!
Larkspur Residents Want Pothole Relief (2017)
A recently-commissioned independent survey shows residents in the City of Larkspur give the City good job performance ratings, and want the City to accelerate street, road and pothole repair as its top priority.